Friday, March 1, 2013

Twitter




Twitter: Reflections

This is the first time I have ever used twitter, and so far I had a good experience with it. I opened an account on twitter this week, and it was very easy for me, and I understand very well how to use it.  I found that you can choose who you follow, and the more you active you are on your account, the more followers you get. The other thing I learned about twitter is that you can share your thoughts and your emotions, in the form of a tweet. A tweet is a short statement that consists of only 140 characters. What I like about this is that it makes sure the statement is short and concise and straight to the point. Other followers will read your tweet and think and feel about it. For example: when I was talking about lady Macbeth I pretended that I was lady Macbeth and I talked about her  thoughts and experiences, her  emotions  and feelings. In that moment I felt so emotional and I also experienced my personal feelings too.  It was very interesting; it was the very first time that I felt like that.  Secondly, on twitter you can communicate with other people and share your ideas and ask questions and answer questions any time you want. Also when you post a tweet, in a few minutes you will have the following responses. Another thing is that with twitter, you are up to date with all the new things happening around the world, with the help of the World Wide Trends. On twitter you can also reconnect with old friends that you lost for a long time. So, all in all my twitter experience was very good and I enjoyed communicating though Lady Macbeth’s perspective. I am so glad that I made this twitter account.





Link to my twitter account:

https://twitter.com/ladymacbeth975

No comments:

Post a Comment